Friday 10 July 2015

Welcome!

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog. 

This blog will document the next chapter of my teching journey - as a sub/NQT and eventually a permanent primary school teacher. I have made many resources that I will also be sharing in the future. So do feel free to stop by again.

The last chapter. . . .
Thanks to hard work, determination, support and encouragement from family and friends I was accepted into Hibernia College and began studying in April 2013. The last two years were full of mixed emotions, particularly during teaching practice, but I wouldn't trade those feelings for anything as I am now where I want to be in life. I worked alongside three amazing teachers who gave me many wonderful tips, strategies and wise words of support and encouragement which I will treasure. Throughout my journey with Hibernia College I have become very self-motivated, excellent at making TO-DO lists and have mastered the art of time management!!!! Important skills to hold when it comes to prioritising the work load; assignments, online lectures, onsite classes, extra-curricular activities, etc.

Looking forward…
There are so many people in the same position as I am - working towards becoming fully probated and completing the DIP – but there are many jobs posted on www.educationposts.ie. However, the application process can be quite time consuming, but my goal over the next few weeks is to apply for as many jobs as I possibly can and hopefully I will get called to an interview!! Fingers crossed!!

Have a lovely weekend everyone,

Niamh.


No comments:

Post a Comment