Wednesday 2 September 2015

Wishlist Wednesday #2

                                    


1. Jumpstart Literacy



Pie Corbett is an excellent author and has some fabulous ideas for storymaking, poetry and one of my favourites literacy. The literacy games will help consolidate pupils' previous learning and stimulate pupils' memory. Obviously I don't have this book (yet) but if you click on the link (title) you will be able to look inside the book! When I do eventually purchase it I will share some of its amazing ideas with you all.





For only € 2.83 check out these beautiful hand pointers. I stumbled upon these during the summer. Ii still am trying to find out how long the handle is!! If anyone already purchased them you might let me know what you think of them. Thank you.







If you are looking for some new ideas for Gaeilge, then look no futher this book will help you put the fun back into Gaeilge :)




5, Unshakeable


I am actually reading this book at the moment so my wish is that you enjoy reading it as much as I have. I purchased it at the weekend and have loved it so far. I have been following Angela Watson's blog for quite some time and she always has great tipe and advice but this book is suitable no matter where you are in your teaching career. I must say her book does give you a great sense of positivity and comfort that you are infact Unshakeable.. If you are looking for some light reading at night instead of scrawling through pinterest or facebook (cough, cough) well this my friends may be a more suitable option. You can read the first chapter for free (bonus). 


That's all for now!

Niamh 




No comments:

Post a Comment