Monday 4 April 2016

Monday Made it


Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a nice break over Easter and enjoyed being back in the classroom today. Over the last few days I was busy scrolling through all the amazing ideas on (yep you guessed it) Pinterest... I am sure I am not the only one who clicks on a pin and then 50 pins later you find yourself saying .... eh is that the time!!!

Which lends itself to the title Monday Made It! I am going to dazzle you all with some awesome pins I thought were worthy of making... laminating ..... and having my lovely students try out.

The first one which is located on my Pinterest board here is all about Numbers :)


Number Sense
Everyone needs to know this was not my idea and a round of applause goes to  Hodges Herald for her creativity(",). If you click onto her page you can grab this freebie (brightly coloured paper not included).

                   
I tried it today with one of my students who is struggling in Maths. I modelled and practiced a few wit her and she really enjoyed them. I am looking forward to seeing her progress and practice essential math skills om a daily basis.

What do you think of the resource?
It would make an excellent Early Finishers activity in any classroom.

Enjoy :)

#mondaymadeit



  

No comments:

Post a Comment